Group Rates and Procedures
Snow tubing is the perfect winter activity for your company team, church group, school class - any organized group looking for a great day to spend having winter-time fun. Our Reservations Manager will work with you personally to book your date and take care of the details in advance so you need only to arrive and have a blast with your group. Remember to follow the instructions below and book your outing EARLY.
Capacity for group outings and pricing is limited, not offered on all days, and subject to availability.
Note that we do not take group reservations or offer group pricing on Saturdays and the Christmas Holiday vacation period from December 22 through January 7. If you plan a Saturday or Christmas Holiday outing, please book individually online or pay upon arrival.
Minimum Group Size to Get Group Pricing: 12 paying Participants
Information for Group Leaders
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 317-776-9199 to let us know the approximate number of people and the date you plan to visit us. We'll check the date for conflicts and give you a preliminary approval pending receipt of your group's Waiver Forms. We must have the group's waiver forms in our system prior to booking and collecting payment for the outing.
- All Participants must have a signed Waiver Form PRIOR TO booking the outing. These should be completed electronically by clicking the link https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5bef0f99e0be2/web/.
- Group Leaders will supply a list of Participant names to our Reservations Manager, and these will be checked off in the system. Once all waivers have been verified, we will book the outing. Payment is due at the time of booking via credit card.
- Minors less than age 18 will need a Parent or Responsible Adult to sign the Waiver for them. Choose either of the two links, Minors or Adults and Minors, for filling out your own and the children you are signing for. If you are an adult 18 years or older and signing only for yourself, choose Adult.
- There is a $5 charge at check-in for paper waiver forms, and we cannot guarantee availability for same-day add ons to the group's booked number of participants.
If your Group has Tax Exempt Status, you must present the group's State Tax Exempt form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can enter the booking without charging sales tax. This must be done when the outing is actually booked.
One single payment (credit card) is required at the time of the actual booking (once we have the Waiver Forms in the system) to get the Group Rate.
The group should assemble together OUTSIDE the office upon arrival, with the Group Leader confirming final adjustments at check-in. Our Staff will make any necessary adjustments to final payment, and Lift Tickets will be provided to the Group Leader for disbursement to the group. OEI staff will check tickets as you proceed to the hill.
- Weekday (Monday-Thursday) Ticket Full Session, all ages - $15
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) 2 Hour Tubing Ticket - $15 children 12/under or seniors (60 and up) and $20 adults
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) 3 Hour Tubing Ticket, all ages- $25
- Additional Per Hour Purchased Ticket - $10 when purchased after expiration of original ticket and subject to availability
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) Full Session (All Day) Ticket - $35*subject to availability
- Tickets/Passes are Non-Refundable for any reason
- Ticket is valid only for day and amount of time purchased
- Tickets are per-person and may not be shared
- No refunds given for using less than purchased time